Rich Decker has been affiliated in the fitness industry for 23 years. He’s realized over the years that machines and weights just don’t give the results people are looking for.
People approach gyms like fishing. There are two ways to fish. You can just throw your line out or you can use a navigation system that takes you right to the fish. Decker is “The Navigator.” Knowing there are more effective ways to achieve results, Decker advocates a personalized workout regiment with outstanding results all utilizing the elements of suspension, gravity, resistance and strength training.
Decker’s experience, and expertise has allowed him to perfect this workout regimen that has swept the nation and captured the eyes of New York’s elite.
Studio 89 gives the client complete privacy and attention and he gets the results that “turn heads.”
His success rate has proven successful, and now millions around the country are looking to benefit from his expert knowledge in fitness training something Decker was unwilling tpxo share until now.
- 23 years in the fitness industry.
- Fitness Expert and owner of Studio 89 in Sag Harbor.
- An exclusive facility offering individualized training.
- Inventor of the immensely popular Body Wedge
- Manages three gym facilities owned by Alexis and Martha Stewart.
- Most proud of his newest endeavor, Studio 89 – promotes a philosophy in fitness that you have never seen before that will get you results beyond anything you have ever done.
- With the use of suspension gravity and free weight training-no machines, Decker's philosophy advocates that your own body is your greatest tool.
- He has captured the attention of the elite Hamptons community, and the word on the street is, getting an appointment with Decker is more difficult than getting into the hottest restaurant in East Hampton.
- Responsible for the bodies of numerous celebrities touting “results that turn heads.”
- Board Member supporting local efforts like “The Retreat,” a battered women’s shelter and globally he has focused efforts that build schools in Nicaragua. The reserved Decker vows,” we need to take care of our bodies and take care of our community.”
The founder, Rich Decker, and his trainers are the best in the business, and always design diverse, customized training programs that make it fun to work out.
Mark Nelson of East Hampton , NY